When your carpets lose their vibrant colours and all high-traffic areas are covered with dirt patches and stains, it’s time for a professional deep carpet cleaning appointment. Do this at least twice a year to maintain their appearance and durability, increase their lifespan, and provide a healthy and safe environment for your family and pets.
When performed by professionals, this carpet cleaning service brings back the original colours and cleanliness of your soft floorings. As carpets are made of different materials, each type of textile requires a specialised cleaning approach. Trust our local carpet cleaners to properly assess the material fibers and choose the most suitable cleaning method and detergents.
Benefit From Modern Carpet Cleaning Techniques
Conventional carpet cleaning methods hardly do the job right. With the help of advanced equipment, specialised detergents for almost any type of stain (coffee, tea, wine, juice, mud, nail polish, etc.) and the experience of our cleaning technicians, your carpets are thoroughly cleaned and left in pristine condition.
Each stain and dirt patch is pre-treated before the actual cleaning begins. There are two professional cleaning methods available that protect and revive your carpets and rugs:
- Hot water extraction: A powerful cleaning detergent is mixed with hot water in a specialised machine. With its help, the solution is injected under high pressure deep into the carpet fabric, simultaneously extracting all dirt, dust and up to 95% of the moisture. All you have to do is wait a few hours for the carpet to completely dry.
- Dry carpet cleaning: A dry powder is gently brushed into the carpet, separating dirt and dust from the fabric. It is then sucked up with a powerful vacuum along all grime, leaving your with a spotless rug. This technique is best suitable for man-made materials that can shrink or lose colours when wet.
Protect Your Sofas and Armchairs With Regular Upholstery Cleaning
Even though it may seem that your soft furniture is not dirty at all, grime gets trapped deep inside the fabric. This severely damages the upholstery, making it lose colours, accumulate bad odours and stains.
People that smoke, pet owners and parents should clean their upholstered furniture on a regular basis. Act fast and get this specialised cleaning service to protect and keep your upholstery look and smell like new for an extended period of time.
Refreshing Mattress Cleaning For a Good Night’s Sleep
With time, mattresses get worn out and become dirty from various spills and dust. They accumulate harmful bacteria and dust mites that are potential risk for your health. Many people allergic to dust vacuum their mattresses fairly regularly. But that does not mean all dirt is fully removed, not the mention no stains can be cleaned this way. Keep a clean home environment and benefit from this quality mattress cleaning service that’s essential for the complete removal of allergens and dust off your bed.
Why Book Our Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners in Warrington
- Restore the colours and softness of your carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Work with trained, licensed and insured local carpet cleaning teams
- Schedule your carpet cleaning for a day and time of your choice
- A great addition to your regular domestic cleaning appointments
- We cover all postcodes in Warrington, Appleton, Birchwood and Lymm
- Call 01925 698 035 now for instant quotes and special deals